Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Blogtober Day 16: October TBR Check-in

Hello everyone, since today is October 16th, AKA the exact middle of October, I decided it was time to do a Blogtober check-in. This isn't going to be a long post, but it felt right to do a check-in and see where I stood halfway through the month.

First up, how has Blogtober been going? 
Well, I've posted every day so far, which I'm proud of. (Blogtober posts can be found here). When I said I was going to do Blogtober, I was a little worried I'd be unable to continue/lose interest after the first few days, but I haven't. Yay me!

Second, what's the status of my TBR list?
I had four books on my TBR list for the month:
The Scarred God by Neil Beynon- complete, my review can be found here
Nightmare Escpade by Waylon Piercy- finished, review will be up soon
A Secret History of Witches by Louisa Morgan- currently reading
The Year's Best Dark Fantasy and Horror (2018 Edition)- currently reading

Since it's halfway through the month and I'm halfway through the books on my list, I see that as a good sign.

Third, anything else you want to share?
Nothing I can think of at the moment. I do hope everyone has enjoyed my posts so far.



No comments:

Post a Comment