Wednesday, May 6, 2020

WWW Wednesday

Hello everyone! Today is Wednesday, which means it's time to do the three Ws. For those who don't know, the three Ws are:What did you recently finish reading? What are you currently reading? What are you reading next?


What I Recently Finished:
49819499
I finished The Summoned Ones by Darryl A. Woods. It's a young adult fantasy novel where a group of college students find themselves in a strange, magical world. My review for it can be found here.

The First Girl Child

I also finished The First Girl Child by Amy Harmon yesterday. It's a historical fantasy-romance involving warring clans and a cursed land. My review for it will be posted on Monday.

What I'm Currently Reading:

White Elephant (Code Black, #2) The Hobbit


I'm reading White Elephant by V. E. Ulett, which I just started today. It's a historical fantasy novel. I've also decided to reread The Hobbit because it's been a while since I've read it, or The Lord of the Rings and I wanted to read it again.

What am I reading next:
The Elysian Prophecy

The Elysian Prophecy by Vivien Reis is my next read. I don't know much about it, but the cover art and description intrigued me. I'm also going to be starting The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring once I finish The Hobbit, but I expect that to take me quite a bit.


What are you guys reading right now? What are you planning on reading next? Let me know in the comments!

Follow Me Elsewhere: Facebook \ Twitter \ Goodreads \ Instagram

Buy Me A Coffee?

1 comment:

  1. These are always so fun! Recent: Carry On by Rowell 4 stars. Great for fans of Harry Potter! Current: Sun Down Motel by St James, spooky mystery! Not sure about my next, we'll see how I feel when I finish what I'm reading! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete