Wednesday, April 1, 2020

March Wrap-Up

Image result for book closing

For the last two months, I wrote a wrap-up post going over the books I read but didn't review in a given month. I've decided to stop doing that, since it ends up being more work for me and it was getting overly complicated. So, instead, I'm going to go over all of the books I read in March, because that's just easier for me. Now that I've explained all of that, let's go over the month of March

Books I Read and Reviewed

Until All Curses Are Lifted by Tim Frankovich - 3.9 Stars

Children of Dune by Frank Herbert- 3.9 Stars

Eve: The Awakening by Jenna Moreci- 2.3 Stars

Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi - 4.8 Stars

Tying the Leaves by June Toher- 3.6 Stars

Books I Read, Only Reviewed on Goodreads

Alexandra Forever 2337 by D.W. Richards- 4.5 Stars (Goodreads review here)

Animal Farm by George Orwell- 3.5 Stars

Mad Max Fury Road by George Miller, Illustrated by Mark Sexton- 4.0 Stars

A Day in the Garden by Su Kim- 5.0 Stars (Goodreads review here)

The Sea by Sophie Jupillat Posey- 2.5 Stars (Goodreads review here)

Genres Read

Comic Book/Graphic Novel: 2

Fantasy: 2

Science Fiction: 2

Literary Fiction: 3

Children's Book: 1

Figures

Number of DNFs: 1

Total Books Read: 10

Pages Read: 2,292

Average Rating: 3.8 Stars

What did you read in March? Any recommendations?

Follow Me Elsewhere: Facebook \ Twitter \ Goodreads \ Instagram

Buy Me A Coffee?

4 comments:

  1. Children of Blood and Bone was so good! Sounds like you had an awesome month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was a pretty great month for reading!

      Delete
  2. The flat-out best book I read in March was The House in the Cerulean Sea. I blogged about it, too.

    I loved Children of Blood and Bone - now I need to read the second one. It's on my tbr pile...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to check out a Day In The Garden! Thanks for the list!

    ReplyDelete