Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Blogtober Day 30: Halloween Plans

Image result for jack o lantern

So, tomorrow is Halloween. Yay! And, of course, with such a big holiday coming up, the only topics of conversation I've had for the last week are "What are your Halloween plans?" and "What are you being for Halloween?". I'm going to answer both questions right now.

What Are You Being For Halloween?

Unfortunately, and annoyingly, a dumb work meeting I was supposed to have last week got rescheduled for Halloween. My initial costume was going to be a boxer, but since that's "not appropriate workplace attire" I'm going to put a bunch of name tags on my work clothes and be "Identity Theft"

What Are Your Halloween Plans?

My neighborhood doesn't get a lot of trick-or-treaters, so I don't expect much of the night will be spent actually giving out candy. I plan to watch Scream followed by Trick'R Treat and then go to bed, because Halloween is on a Thursday.

What are your Halloween plans? What costume are you going to wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment